Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No Such Thing as a Free Lunch

Look how pretty my city is with all those protesting government workers who want the country to pull through a severe economic crisis but are completely unwilling to make any sacrifices on their own part.

Everyone wants Zapatero to "do something" about the crisis. But if that means cutting salaries, no thank you. If that means cutting entitlements (some of which are absolute bullshit), no thank you.

When the masses don't actually understand fiscal policy this is the reaction when the shit hits the fan. If there's no money why can't they just print more? You can bet they would if they were still using the peseta around here.

Glad I've just recently invested in some gold wedding bands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I Do? 93rd Academy Awards Nominations Edition

I got 36 out of 43 in the top eight categories. That's 83.7%. Getting 19/20 in the acting categories made up for the fact that I went on...