Saturday, June 26, 2010

New Knockout Stage Preditcions

I will revise this after I'm sure to get something wrong in the Round of 16, but for now:

Uruguay over South Korea
USA over Ghana
Germany over England (difficult, but England hasn't shown anything that can defeat this German team)
Argentina over Mexico
Netherlands over Slovakia
Brazil over Chile
Paraguay over Japan (a difficult pick)
Spain over Portugal

Quarterfinals:
Uruguay over USA
Brazil over Netherlands
Spain over Paraguay
Argentina over Germany (before seeing Argentina perform I would have picked Germany. If both teams actually make it to this match up it could be the game of the tournament)

Semifinals:
Brazil over Uruguay
Spain over Argentina (another great match up but I have faith in Spain and I'm sticking with my prediction for Spain to go all the way)

Third Place:
Argentina over Uruguay

Final:
Spain over Brazil (we'll see)


No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I Do? 93rd Academy Awards Nominations Edition

I got 36 out of 43 in the top eight categories. That's 83.7%. Getting 19/20 in the acting categories made up for the fact that I went on...