Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Deep Tracks

One of the things I like about putting my iPod on shuffle play is I often listen to a song I otherwise wouldn't if I simply put an album on or chose a specific song or artist.

I've always felt there's a pretty good argument to be made that Rubber Soul is The Beatles' best album. Take a listen to "I'm Looking Through You" and tell me that's not one of the best tracks on that record and an unsung masterpiece from Paul McCartney. Listening to it I thought it might be a George Harrison composition which I think suggests the lead guitarist's signature contribution to the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I Do? 93rd Academy Awards Nominations Edition

I got 36 out of 43 in the top eight categories. That's 83.7%. Getting 19/20 in the acting categories made up for the fact that I went on...