Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm Back and Reconnected

My Internet hiatus is over. Although I did stay away from email, Twitter, Facebook, news and information searches entirely, I didn't actually cede all access. Of course I had to access my work schedule online, but I also continued with basic bill paying and banking things occasionally. Also, my wife decided to book a last-minute trip to Spain and I helped with the flight search.

She and our son are away for two weeks, so I have some time to devote to this blog now. I'm just getting back into the swing and I have a lot of writing to catch up on for my October horror movie fest. More on that topic later.

So come on back because I am hoping to have a large output of writing during the course of this month to make up for the last two or three months' dearth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I Do? 93rd Academy Awards Nominations Edition

I got 36 out of 43 in the top eight categories. That's 83.7%. Getting 19/20 in the acting categories made up for the fact that I went on...