Monday, June 4, 2012

Frequency of Posts About to Decline

Now that the weather is consistently warm and my broken toe has healed, I've been getting back into my second hobby, which is running. I like to keep in decent shape and run occasional races from June - November so that is what's likely to take up a lot of the free time I've been devoting to watching and writing about films.

Also Euro 2012 starts next weekend and lasts several weeks, so that will keep me occupied when I'm not at work. Then there's the Olympics.


I will try to keep up on the 25 Years Ago This Month series, including one review along with it each month. I will also do my level best to write about any and all movies I watch at home or see at the theater, although the amount I watch will drop. It's actually been 3 1/2 weeks since I last went to the movies. I just can't work up the energy to drive to and pay money to see things that I'm only half interested in.

I'm working piecemeal on some larger projects coming up later in the year. That involves writing some reviews that won't be posted straight away.

So stick with me and hopefully come end of year I'll be back to the full swing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I Do? 93rd Academy Awards Nominations Edition

I got 36 out of 43 in the top eight categories. That's 83.7%. Getting 19/20 in the acting categories made up for the fact that I went on...