Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sorry for the wait...

I've been quite busy in recent weeks finishing up a project and preparing for the big move from Europe back to the US. Taking care of a baby also takes a fair amount of my time. Also it's regularly about 100 degrees F (38 C) during the day here in Seville now and my apartment feels like it's that temperature even at 3am. I can't think straight long enough to actually write anything that makes sense.

New reviews are coming, I promise. I just need to work up the will and sit in the air conditioned bedroom perhaps.

I'm also working on adding a new feature to the blog which will happen about twice a month (I hope) and hopefully draw some new readers in addition to providing me with personal growth. Hopefully the first entry will be up in the first week of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I Do? 93rd Academy Awards Nominations Edition

I got 36 out of 43 in the top eight categories. That's 83.7%. Getting 19/20 in the acting categories made up for the fact that I went on...