Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Okay Christians, Will You Knock it Off Now?



Pope Benedict XVI on his Jewish goodwill tour after exonerating them of the charge that they murdered Jesus.*
Although the headline has a dangling modifier suggesting that Jesus died in a new book and the Jews are exonerated for it, we'll assume what it really means is that the Pope has written a book and in that book he exonerates the Jewish people for the death of their Savior.

Thanks Pope Nazinger! I suppose this exonerates HIM from the charges that he was a Nazi (although he actually was a Nazi).

Well, that takes care of the Catholics. Now to turn around the rest of the Christians and the Muslims, and like just about everyone.

*I should totally write for The Onion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I Do? 93rd Academy Awards Nominations Edition

I got 36 out of 43 in the top eight categories. That's 83.7%. Getting 19/20 in the acting categories made up for the fact that I went on...