Thursday, March 17, 2011

Actor Michael Gough Dies (1916* - 2011)

And I can chalk up another name from my old celebrity death list.

Most people probably know him as Alfred in the Tim Burton's and Joel Schumacher's Batman films. Burton called on him again for a role in Sleepy Hollow in 1999, his las appearance in a feature film after getting his start back in 1948.

He also had Hollywood roles in Out of Africa and The Age of Innocence, but my favorite was his role as Dr. Paul Flammond in one of my favorite comedies, Top Secret!


*My original title had his birth year as 1917. IMDb is usually a reliable source for this information, but not in this case.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I Do? 93rd Academy Awards Nominations Edition

I got 36 out of 43 in the top eight categories. That's 83.7%. Getting 19/20 in the acting categories made up for the fact that I went on...