Saturday, July 3, 2010

A Restaurant Where You're Served by Ninjas

Surely everyone I know in NY will have that typical blase attitude when they read this, "Oh, yeah, I've known about that place for years. It was popular 3 years ago, but now no one goes there." I love NY, but I really hate that culture of trendiness that pervades the people.

Ninja New York is a restaurant where the waiters are ninjas!! This is not a joke and I can't believe I've been in Spain missing it the entire time it's been open.

My question: If you don't tip your waiter, does he cut your head off? If not, then he's not a real ninja. In fact, I might go so far as to say no real ninja would ever condescend to serving other people. You serve the ninja, or else he cuts your damn head off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How'd I Do? 93rd Academy Awards Nominations Edition

I got 36 out of 43 in the top eight categories. That's 83.7%. Getting 19/20 in the acting categories made up for the fact that I went on...