Monday, April 12, 2010

Justin Bieber's Early Life

Like most men my age, I think, I love Tina Fey. So after seeking out the clip of her SNL monologue from this past weekend I was left with a question that perhaps I wouldn't be asking were I not living in Spain: Who the f--- is Justin Bieber?

I always turn to Wikipedia as my first source for answers and there I learn that he's one of the newest pop music teen idols. But seriously teen. As in SIXteen. Wasn't Annette Funicello still a Mouseketeer at that age?

What really caught my attention and prompted this post was that his Wiki page has a section titled "Early Life." What!! He's not like Liesl von Trapp's 16 going on 17. He just turned 16 a little over a month ago. Justin Bieber's early life? When was this exactly - two years ago? Can some Wikipedia editor over the age of 20 get on this please?


3 comments:

  1. Jason - what is most fascinating and that many americans - especially over the age of 16 have no clue who he is and aren't ashamed to admit it - as he is really big - personally - i know about him because i follow that -but I don't think he is very good at all - and i thought it was ridiculous to pair him with Tina and when he acts like he is a grownup it makes me sick - this could be another Britney in the making. -- nancy kawesch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarier - for at least the past month, probably more - he's a top "trending topic" on Twitter. Every freaking day. The SNL sketch of him and Tina Fey was kind of creepy, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete

How'd I Do? 93rd Academy Awards Nominations Edition

I got 36 out of 43 in the top eight categories. That's 83.7%. Getting 19/20 in the acting categories made up for the fact that I went on...